In Episode 85, we offered up some recipes using craft beer for your Thanksgiving meal. Dennis pointed to the Homebrewers Association's offerings of 8 recipes including a White Rascal Turkey Stuffing.
You can find those recipes here - https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/news/cooking-beer-thanksgiving/
I also modified a turkey gravy recipe to go along with Popeye's Cajun Turkeys. Spiced in a cajun style with an added touch of smoke, you can find the recipe below.
3 tbsp. butter
turkey pan drippings
1 ½ c.
chicken or turkey broth
Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Marzen (or other smoked beer)
freshly minced thyme
Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Melt butter in a saucepan, and then mix in the flour to create a roux. After a minute, whisk in turkey drippings collected from the cooking turkey.
2) Boil and then simmer to reduce to a thick sauce
3) Add in the rest of the dry ingredients and mix
4) Mix in half cup of beer and half cup of broth
5) Simmer 10 minutes adding the rest of the broth the achieve desired consistency.